Building & Contents

You love your home, and naturally you want to protect it and all the possessions you’ve built up over time. So when it comes to choosing your home insurance, it’s about getting quality cover as well as a competitive price.

contact us to find out more


You will need to appoint a solicitor to act on your behalf, save time and money by asking us to provide you with a competitive quotation for all your conveyancing needs, locally or nationally.


contact us to find out more


We have access to a professional valuation service and can refer you to a valuer whenever you need a HomeBuyer Report or Building Survey.

A HomeBuyer report is intended for conventional, residential properties e.g. houses, flats and bungalows, which appear to be in a reasonable condition and have not been subject to significant alterations since construction.

A Building Survey is suitable for all residential properties and provides a full picture of their construction and condition, including the roofs, chimneys, walls, floors, ceilings, doors, windows and asbestos checks. It’s more in depth than a HomeBuyer Report and does not follow a fixed format. It’s likely to be needed if the property, for example is over 100 years of age, is of unusual construction, dilapidated, has been altered or where a major renovation or conversion is planned.

Please note: a Building Survey is not a Structural Engineer Report.

contact us to find out more